How to Crush the Obstacles and Bring Your Own Goals Alive
After many years (two decades, actually) I've learned that achieving Reliability goals is similar to how we achieve our own personal and professional goals.
The first part of this workshop will explore how we design Reliability for our equipment using a philosophy grounded in the basic tenets of Maintenance and Reliability.
For the remainder of the workshop, we'll discover how to transform that technical philosophy into one that can be used to achieve our own personal or professional goals. We'll discover techniques we can use to crush five obstacles that get in our way of bringing our own goals alive.
Here's just some things we'll do:
- Learn how to define and set goals
- Create a plan to achieve those goals using a simple physics equation
- Discover how to silence the voices of doubt that plague us all
- Learn how to inspire the cooperation we need from others
- Discover how to crush the most powerful negative force that Life has to offer
Thursday, October 10, 2019, 08:00 AM 12:00 PM
SMRP Annual Conference
Louisville KY, USA